Trying to Coax Fall Here!

Ginger and I haven't really been into a crafting kind of mood for a long time, but after we made our book wreaths we kind of got inspired. Also it is so stinkin' hot here, I think we are just dreaming of cooler weather and all the crafts that call to us are Halloween inspired. I used an old candle base I had and painted it white and then sanded it a bit, then a clock face for the base and then used seeding jars to put the candy corn in. The center glass jar is a little trifle dish with black licorice and a dollar store crow sitting atop. I still need to get twigs for sticking out and add by skeleton hands but I think it is going to be cute! I have many more projects in mind so we will see if I burn out and quench my crafting thirst! (a good old fashioned Texas rain storm might also do the trick11)

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
very cute! there are so many cute fun things on the web to do...but I need a crafting buddy since I'd probably flop on my own!
Bozie said…
i love halloween and i haven't even put any decorations out yet! the weather is starting to cool off and the kids and i (not ethan of course) have turned to our Christmas music once again;) i love your ideas-wish i had the energy to tackle any thing creative these days!

Popular Posts