College Job?
( my sweet tooth Caden got a piece before I took a picture!!)
Morgan was taught a few cake decorating tips last night along with the Laurel class. Ginger put herself through college working in a bakery and she taught the girls a few basics. She was blown away by Morgan's natural ability. Apparently the other girls really struggled. I saw a picture of Lexi's and it was so funny!! She said of all the people she has taught Morgan caught on and did the best she has seen. Morgan usually struggles with anything crafty, but maybe she has found her niche. She can work at a bakery while going to college!! She had so much fun and came home really excited! It is always nice to find something that comes easy to you. I am currently still looking for something that comes easy, but I am sure it will feel good when I find it!!


Comments