Blake's Day





Blake looked forward all week for his day out with me. Friday night he came home not feeling well and we weren't able to take Morgan out to the restaurant she wanted. He slept for a couple of hours and then when he woke up he was all worried that he wouldn't be able to go on our "date". Saturday was busy and we all woke up early to head over to watch Lexi run her meet. She gave us the wrong time so we were there two hours for a 13 minute run!! It was fun and we stationed ourselves at different points to cheer her on. Then I ran Morgan and Caden over to babysit. Caden was a big hit with the little boy which helped Morgan out. When Lexi got home, we ran the car over to Morgan and then we took Lexi up to get her haircut. Blake kept calling her the third wheel on his date! I told him it hadn't officially started. After dropping Lexi home, Blake and I headed to bowling. I beat him but he didn't use bumpers and did pretty good. He has a very unique bowling style!! We then hit the arcade where as usual Blake hit the jackpot on one machine and for one token he got 140 tickets. We then went to an Italian restaurant for his plain pasta! We were able to have long talks and he is such a funny kid. He finished by walking around Target and then we headed home. I really do love my job!!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
I love one-on-one time with the kids! You learn so much when they have your undivided attention
Bozie said…
i love the picture of you and blake with the trees behind you! such a great photo. i'm sure blake loved having you all to himself for a date! dennis and i need to do more of this with our kiddos!

Popular Posts