Happy Birthday Morgan Ashley Daniels!!!










(purse that Ellie sent her, she loves it!!!)


(lexi was so cute and she went and bought decorations and Morgan's
favorite snacks and they watched You've Got Mail together)


Rick and I have done it!! We have raised one child without incident to adulthood! She has been such a great firstborn and has set the bar high for the other kids. Rick had to be out of town all weekend so we celebrated her birthday Friday night. We were intending to go to la Madeline and then she wanted banana pudding/vanilla wafer dessert and cookie cake. Blake came home sick Rick ended up cooking and we had dessert. We got the book reader a kindle. She wasn't sure she wanted one because she likes the actual smell and page turning of books, but she loves how she has 1000's of books at her fingertips. Should you give a book addict a kindle? Probably not! Ginger and I went shopping Thursday and got her a couple of outfits for her senior portraits coming up. She trusted Ginger to get something cute. She has those taken next week. Sunday, Ginger made her a chicken rice dinner she loves and rick krispie treats. Today, I picked her up from school and we went and renewed her licence and took her to lunch. It was a fun few days to remember how blessed I am to have had this girl. I am sure I have learned more from her than she has from me, but I know that in some small way I am a part of her and have had a hand in moulding her into the amazing young woman she is. I wanted to put some of her cute baby pictures on here but my scanner isn't working!! ( got it working) She sure was a corker!!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
Sounds like she had a wonderful celebration. The purse looks great on her! It's hard to believe we have a 18 year old in our midst! Before we know it they'll all be college-bound! Happy Birthday Morgan!
Bozie said…
oh how i miss my little ganny! a fun little thing and it's so funny that i would have a little girl who looks like her! i'm so glad you were able to celebrate her special day. i told the boys that she is now an adult and could vote and is responsible for herself now-they were wide-eyed and not sure if they liked that idea. brad informed me that some parents still help their children when they're older;) happy birthday morgan dear!!!!

Popular Posts