Bangs, no bangs (thats always the question)

I have been growing my side bangs out and not sure if I should go back to bangs. I always remember my dear mom reminding me of my large forehead so that is all I see sometimes. It is easier to have no bangs since I have a cowlick in a very inopportune spot! Jury is still out I think!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
I'm envious that you get to go back and forth and change things up with such ease--I'm forever stuck with the same old thing! Either way is my vote
Bozie said…
i like your hair long-it's so beautiful and shiny! but you look good with bangs too so either way is a winning situation!!
jesse merrill said…
Dear Elena, What a daughter,you are,I,ve always loved your forehead,the way you can pull your hair back and you always remind of the french and the spainish women YOU should be grateful not every- body can wear their hair that way,IVE always wanted to but i could not,even with my beautiful widows peak IF I MENTION your forehead being large it was ment as a compliment. MOTHER yOU ARE BEAUTIFUL EITHER WAY
Daniels Six said…
Look at you mommy dearest, commenting on the blog and all. It is true, I should be grateful for my large forehead and I will take it as a compliment from now on I promise. Love you!!

Popular Posts