Always Better in Theory




Well G and I had our crafting day yesterday. There were a few mishaps and I was reminded why I don't make things very often. We thought we were making so many things that we didn't know where we would put them. Once I put them around they didn't make a very big impression. We did have a lot of fun and lots of laughs and that is what it really is about anyway. Today I have mom and son day with Caden. He wants to go bowling and to his favorite restaurant Taste of Thai. I think we will have a grand time!!

Comments

Bozie said…
Nice! My kids have me so much i don't think a mother/child date would be appreciated. but they sure love going with their daddy! i think the decorations turned out great!!
Be Thou Humble said…
we have been looking at the same sites! Ashlyn and I worked on making a button pumpkin last night. We need more buttons so I can't post our picture yet but the other kids have asked..."what's that supposed to be?" I think they definitely look like pumpkins but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Ashlyn and I had a good time anyway! Glad you got to do the one-on-one. I'm a big fan of those moments happening from time to time!

Popular Posts