For Such a Time!
Ginger received a text yesterday after church and she passed it on to me since it was in regards to Morgan. It said: "Just so you know--I really liked the way you delivered such an amazing lesson on personal progress today. I enjoyed listening to others' experiences. I got tears listening to Morgan Daniels--what an amazing sister--memorizing The Living Christ. Then reciting it in the mirror each day. It must have given her amazing power each day. I want to be like her some day!!" Kelly
I am always in awe of my girls. When I was a 17 18 year old, I had my head on my future, boys, college, boys, and boys! My girls are just so ahead of where I was at their age. I know for a fact that we have been entrusted with some of the finest, valiant spirits. Heavenly Father has held them in reserve for this exact time. I know that it is a wicked, scary place for these kids to be navigating, but I also know that they have what it takes to win the battle!


Comments