Today I went to the gym for the first time in a couple of months. They moved our gym and they were saying how amazing it was going to be. It was such a disappointment. It is a lot smaller and all of the things we used are gone. Running on a treadmill in a hot stuffy gym was not fun at all. I much prefer running outside. Tonight our FHE activity that was chosen was movie night. So we went and bought Mr. Bean's Holiday. Blake and Caden (especially Caden) loved that humor. He laughed and laughed. Our lesson was on choosing the better part. That is a hard concept for them. They would rather play with toys or think about toys than church things. But it led to a good discussion. Lexi is taking a nutritional class at school, so she is really trying to make good choices. She got Rick up to run at 6:00 am. He said she took off like a gazelle and he had a hard time keeping up with her. There is no way I could yet. I have almost run a marathon (of course it is taking me two weeks to do it so technically I cannot count it) So far I have not seen one change in the scale or in my clothes, but I will not be discouraged. I feel so much better and have more energy. Saturday's run felt really good and not as hard. I think progress is being made somewhere. I would, however, like a little hard evidence!!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
Birthday Celebration 55!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps


Comments
Nichole, Mom and I are trying to shed weight together. Nichole has lost 3 (or more pounds--scale trouble); my scale said I lost 2 (but I think my weight loss had to do with what I weighed in; last week clothes, this week not!) I'm hoping with walking I can start to shed my last bit that I've been carrying around for too long.