Okay sometimes reality isn't pretty,but here it is. This is my face after my 2.0 mile run (who are we kidding slow jog). I resembled a tomato. A worse reality would be if I took a before shot of me in a bikini. We have all seen those photos. I will not subject you to that however. I am not a believer in cruel and unusual punishment, and I like you guys. I must say however that my Nike+ system made me stick with it. I ended up running a 10.12 time per mile. Morgan says the fat girls at her school run that time and she assured me that I could do better. Well there is always next time. Very motivational. The positive side is that I can only go up from here. My goal by Saturday is to be under 10 minutes per mile, have a healthy glow instead of looking like someone needs to say STAT, and be able to say that I am beginning to like running. I will keep you posted. I am sure you will wait with baited breath!!

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
Way to go! I don't even want to know how I would do. I'm supposed to be exercising every day this week and not eating desserts to prepare for our Utah trip(I've exercised once and eaten dessert every day!!! YIKES!)

Popular Posts