I am continuing with my running although I was robbed yesterday. I was going for three miles and had just finished mile number 2 when my nike system shut off. I was fast forwarding through songs and I must have hit something. So I have no record of my two miles but trust me I ran them. Then today I ran my fastest two miles yet. The fat old dog ran to but she lagged way behind. I really enjoyed conference this past weekend. I especially loved Elder Ballard's talk on mothers. I told the kids to pay special attention. Especially loved the part where he said to things without being told.
Lexi was with her friend and her friends parents. They were bringing her home after a party, and Lexi was relaying how she had a hard time finding something to wear because all her clothes were dirty. She had to go into Morgan's closet to find something and since they have different body shapes it took her a while. She mentioned to her friends parents that she has to do her own laundry. They couldn't believe that she had to do her own laundry. I think it is the best thing for the girls, they are totally responsible for washing, folding, and putting away their clothes. Lexi is learning that if you don't do it you might run out of vital items to wear. The boys do not have that chore yet, but they do have to pick up their room and help empty the dishwasher. I love watching them do this, they are so cute!!
Lexi was with her friend and her friends parents. They were bringing her home after a party, and Lexi was relaying how she had a hard time finding something to wear because all her clothes were dirty. She had to go into Morgan's closet to find something and since they have different body shapes it took her a while. She mentioned to her friends parents that she has to do her own laundry. They couldn't believe that she had to do her own laundry. I think it is the best thing for the girls, they are totally responsible for washing, folding, and putting away their clothes. Lexi is learning that if you don't do it you might run out of vital items to wear. The boys do not have that chore yet, but they do have to pick up their room and help empty the dishwasher. I love watching them do this, they are so cute!!


Comments