This morning was a beautiful crisp day to run. It started out feeling a little cold, but it turned out perfectly. The sun was out, it rained last night so everything smelled new. My left knee is still being a friend to me, but the right still is not 100% committed. It was a little more painful than Wednesday's run, but I persevered. I still took it slow and I think that will be the key to my successful recovery. I find that when I am running it is a time for introspection. There are certain character flaws that I have that I seem to mull over when I am running. I know our church leaders tell us to take time to meditate and ponder. I too often get busy and don't take the time to be still with my thoughts. I find this early morning running is letting me do just that. I might find that more difficult when Texas hits its muggy season!!! I have an exciting day ahead of house cleaning. I actually love to crank up some music and get everything smelling fresh!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
Birthday Celebration 55!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps


Comments