Didn't run today because I was getting my haircut at 8:00 am. So time I got all the kids delivered safely to school, I didn't have time. I took a picture of it. I did it a little darker. I have come to the realization that I am a girl that needs makeup. I will never be a "natural beauty"! But I am Ok with that, and I will tell you why. My new mantra is "you can be happy if you've a mind to" and that is what the song I added "You can't roller skate in a buffalo herd" is about. It is amazing how attitude is so huge in how you act or react to certain situations. No matter what happens I can chose to be happy. Each day it is my decision. I love that, so say it with me "you can be happy if you've a mind to"!! The first picture is of my amazing husband who is a terrific chef and is at his moment making us a lovely lunch with herbs from his garden.

Comments

Popular Posts