Last night we had our Young Women's flag football/tailgaiting party. I grilled up some hot dogs and brought our truck and pretended we were really at a major sporting event. The girls had a great time. Lexi scored a touchdown after an interception. Awesome!! I ran my two miles again this morning, a little slower than yesterday but still under my 10 minute goal. I am waiting for the day when running two miles isn't so hard. Each day has been just as hard as the previous. Hopefully by next week I can add a mile. That might be setting my bar a little high! Anyway any of you that would like to join me in my quest to better health, go buy any Nike+ shoe and then the ipod connection. You have to have an Ipod nano. Then we can compete on the nike+ website!!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
Birthday Celebration 55!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps


Comments