Didn't run yesterday because Rick and I dropped Morgan off at a swanky hotel in Austin. She will stay there until Sunday morning. She met with other brilliant 8th and 9th graders from the great state of Texas. She was a little nervous when we had to say goodbye. She called last night and said the food was terrible but she had a nice room and she liked her roommate. They go steady from 8:00 until 10:00 pm. She said yesterday felt like three days of school. I am excited that she will try these things. There is no way I would have ever been dropped off at a hotel with total strangers doing things that would push me way out of my comfort zone. Morgan is all about doing anything that will help her into BYU!! They sent me a slide show of the happenings yesterday. I didn't see any of Morgan, but she is by far the cutest of the bunch! (I might be slightly prejudice) She called this morning and is a little homesick, but she will persevere. It was weird at the bar this morning with only three kids eating breakfast. It made me flash forward to when she really leaves for college. SAD.
Well I ran 2.0 miles today and it seemed a little harder than the 3.0 I ran Wednesday. Go figure. I need to go shower and get ready to do some Visiting Teaching.
Well I ran 2.0 miles today and it seemed a little harder than the 3.0 I ran Wednesday. Go figure. I need to go shower and get ready to do some Visiting Teaching.


Comments