hey Elena! How are you??? Found your blog from Jacque...so cute! I started blogging not too long ago as well after thinking about it for months and months. Your kids are beautiful and getting so big. Glad you are doing well. I am also on the weight loss train. My closet is also full of some cute things I CANNOT wear. It's a long road back from a baby, for sure. Take care.
Except my babies are 7!!! I have also lost the original baby weight and then decided to put it back on without the needed pregnancy!! YIKES!! I love your house. The snow looks a little daunting to me, but beautiful.
True, but you have always looked great, and do now. I love your bangs, too BTW.
Yep, the snow is daunting for sure, but i surprised myself this year and endured pretty well. I enjoyed it up until about Feb. But it kept on and on until end of March. It'll be a little better when I can ski with the gang. Good to chat with ya. (Tell Ginger hi- can't believe how old her kids are getting, too! Where does the time go???)
Comments
Yep, the snow is daunting for sure, but i surprised myself this year and endured pretty well. I enjoyed it up until about Feb. But it kept on and on until end of March. It'll be a little better when I can ski with the gang. Good to chat with ya. (Tell Ginger hi- can't believe how old her kids are getting, too! Where does the time go???)