Okay so I just realized that I have been missing out on amazing showers. I purchased a new shower head and the water now comes out so powerful and it just feels amazing. I almost didn't want to leave. I was thinking of all the moments I had lately where you just have to be grateful for life. Tuesday, Rick worked in the yard all day and it was looking so beautiful. He wanted me to walk under the trees and see what he had done. The trees have all just gotten their leaves and they were all so green and blowing in the breeze. It was really beautiful. And to make it even more spectacular, my cardinals are back. Then last night, when I was laying in Caden's bed with a boy on either side, we were reading a Junie B. Jones book. This one was especially funny or we were extremely tired either way we were laughing hysterically. When she described a chicken pecking off your head until it was a nub, or when she drew a picture of a tree falling down in a storm with two little chicken feet sticking out from under it and saying sadly the roster didn't make it out in time. Anyway a memorable moment!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
Birthday Celebration 55!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps


Comments