Thursday
Lexi's group had to leave today and Hudson did so good traveling back. Beckett made some improvement today after getting some antibiotics He was actually able to eat some food Ibraheem came over and played chess with James and Blake and he won every round On the way to the airport Ryan texted to see if he could come by and extend a calling to me I was really hoping for Primary and I will serve in the nursery but only two weeks a month so I can attend RS and SS the other two Sundays sounds perfect! I am excited not to have a midweek responsibility and also nursery age kids are just so cute and cuddly! I think I will be with the older nursery kids. We have four nurserys it sounds like I will be partnered with Kimberly Nissisen She is a young mom with three little ones







Comments