Last YW activity

The girls I have served with. Rachelle president, Tori- secretary. Kara counselor. 







 Last year we took the girls to the Georgetown Square and had the baked Bear, which is ice cream sandwiches. They really wanted to do that again this year so we did that tonight. Our presidency is being released on the 29th. I have served with these girls for two years and they had  been serving a year before I moved in. Rachelle has been in young womens  for the last 7 years and she is ready for a break! They have been a lot of fun to work with,  and I will miss that weekly association that I've had with them! They are all my daughters' age and so I was clearly the mom of the group, but they are such great girls! 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
Young women's is a commitment! Seven years deserves a break! Will be fun to see your next calling. Love you pants! You don't look like the mom of the group!

Popular Posts