All Together
![]() |
| Picked up Lexi's group and Caden around 10 pm! |
![]() |
| Hudson is a busy little man! |
![]() |
| Beckett takes a while to warm up to new people and prefers men. This is the first time he jumped up to sit by me (I was his only option at this point since they all went to the movies:)) |
![]() |
| Hudson and I played. He is such a good little boy. |
![]() |
| His big chocolate eyes! |
![]() |
| After playing outside, he took a bath which he loves and I read him some stories. He feel asleep listening! |
![]() |
| The group headed off to see the 1:30 showing of Mufasa at the Alamo Drafthouse. It is a nice theater that serves you food at our seat. |
![]() |
| Cuties! |
![]() |
| Max loves company and all the extra attention that comes with it! |
![]() |
| My adult kids! Blake arrived in the evening. We started our night off with Skull King where I tied for first! (not that I am competitive or anything) It was an underdog story though! |
![]() |
| They are a fun bunch to hang out with and lots of laughs! |
![]() |
| Milton was right with us! |
![]() |
| The others went in the TV room to play jackbox which is always fun and Ivy and I took some time to play animals and read some bedtime stories. We headed to bed around 11! |
![]() |
| Rick made us amazing bruschetta to eat while we played. We also made peanut clusters, fudge, pretzel rolos and today we will make cookies! |
What more can a mom want than to have her kids all home and having fun together. When you throw skull king in the mix and grandkids to snuggle it is the best. We are missing Grey but I did book a house in Bear Lake for the summer and already asked Kayla if he could come and she said yes so I am hoping to have family pictures taken there to update my one from three years ago!

























Comments