I love this picture and I got one for me and mom. I love the reminder that Christ's hands are capable and that he will catch us even when and if we feel insignificant. I was reading the talk by Elder Hurst's entitled God's Favorite and it was fitting that I was wearing this shirt while I read it.

But one paragraph stood out to me as so beautiful. "I wonder, if Jesus were to choose a place where you and He could meet, a private place where you would be able to have a singular focus on Him, might He choose your unique place of personal suffering, the place of your deepest need, where no one else can go? Somewhere you feel so lonely that you must truly be all alone but you aren't quite, a place to which perhaps only He has travelled but actually has already prepared to meet you there when you arrive? If you are waiting for Him to come, might He already be there and within reach?" I just thought that was so beautiful and I feel like when I have had these moments in my life, He has been my source of peace and solace because I feel like He is the only one that knows what it is like to be feeling what I am exactly feeling at that moment.
Church today was so good. We had our Christmas program this week instead of next and imagine my great happiness when Starbright was one of the hymns we sang. I just felt such joy when we all sang that together. Next week we will be singing hymns too but not with the narration of the Christmas story. I feel like music is one of the ways that I feel a connection to heaven and I loved today and will look forward to next week too!
Comments