Christmas Day

Finished the day playing games! 





Caden spent all night finishing his poems for his siblings so he took a nap after we opened the tree!

James spent Christmas Eve night in the vet ER with Beckett who has had constant diarrhea and has not felt good pretty much since he got here. We think it's anxiety mixed with different food that has messed him up. Hopefully tonight will go better once he's had all the medicine on board.

Ivy eating her orange from grandma Merrill's gift bag to her!

I made yeast rolls and they tasted really good even though they didn't look amazing. I had to share the oven with Rick so it was a little not to time but I think I will try them again when I can have the oven to myself! I am wearing my outfit Morgan and James got me for Christmas!


 We had a lovely dinner of prime rib, ham, potatoes, stuffing, asparagus, and mushroom gravy, rolls, and the Butterfinger raspberry salad that we usually make for Thanksgiving! We are all stuffed and just enjoying each other's company! 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
What a wonderful day. You look great!

Popular Posts