Temple Day




 I really wanted to get to the temple before christmas week!  Barely made it. Went through for sarah ferrell! I came home and my daily advent was about entertaining angels. I sat by a lady while we were waiting for our session to start.  I normally do not converse with anyone while waiting but she had a beautiful shawl and envelope and I asked her if she had made them. She had and then proceeds to tell me how she makes things for her ministering sisters and they all have a place for her to insert a message or quote from a conference talk. She made pumpkins dressed in costumes for Halloween. She made christmas trees for December and snowmen for January. She had made hearts for february and stitched think celestial on them. She is shy so she hangs them on their doors but they know they will get one and a couple are not attending church but will let her know how much they appreciate that thoughful gift each month.  She just was so sweet sharing her love of sewing and how it fills her with joy to think of her sisters as she makes the newest item and tries to be led to the message they might need. When. I came home and read todays message I realized I had entetained an angel unaware!  

Comments

Popular Posts