Saturday

He doesn't like his picture taken so I have to try and sneak them!



 Blake's friends stayed until 1 and I was up most of the night with Grey.  He was burning up for most of it and I had him sleeping on a mattress in our closet.  I would go in and comfort him when he cried out and would give him Motrin and Tylenol alternating. Finally around 2 am he slept until 6.  He was a trooper and played with the boys this morning until Blake left for the airport. Then he played with Caden.  We went to Chuys' for lunch which is Caden's favorite place.  Caden was supposed to fly out tonight but his flight was delayed until tomorrow at 11:30.  Rick has to work so I will have to miss church to take him.  Morgan and James want to get heading home tomorrow.  They don't want to travel on New Years Day or night and James has to work Friday so if they leave tomorrow they will get home Monday night and be home before the New Year.  That will give them some time to put Christmas away and clean up before heading back to work.  Rick just left to take Grey home and I told him that he could come for a sleep over this week because he will still be off school for another week.  Hopefully this flu or cold will be short lived and none of us get it.  


Finished the night watching Far and Away!  Milton had to squeeze in between us!  He is such a little poser and always ready for a photo opp! 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
Oh I hope you guys don't get it worth we. Sounds miserable. Your troops are winding down. I went down and back up again tomorrow!

Popular Posts