 |
| Blake is not super comfortable with Grey and usually lets me hold him when he is here. He is getting less nervous the bigger he gets. I love this picture of Blake so happy and our little serious guy. |
 |
| Front yard and going down the side yard. |
 |
| This is my front yard and walkway and it covered the first step leading to the front door. |
I absolutely love Texas rainstorms. They come on so furious and are intense and then they just stops and all the rushing water is gone and it is like it never rained. I don't like them when I am out driving and they come up but safe in my home it is enjoyable. We have had such a wet spring and we are due for another week of wet weather coming up. Which means we are very green!
Comments