 |
| Just has to put one more panel and a capstone on the pillar and this side is done! The other side is shorter and consists of one column and gates so it should go faster. He already has the footing done. |
Rick is busy, busy trying to get the fence done before tomorrow. We need it enclosed before we leave for Utah and Friday he works, Saturday the temple and then fly out Monday. We have the YW end of school party tomorrow and I need to put some college survival baskets together I just found out. They YW president who is in charge of Laurels just tasked me with it and she wants to give it to them tomorrow night. She always does things last minute and her house is in the last stages of being built and they have so much to do before inspection and then her son just broke his arm so she is super stressed. I had already put together this little gift for Ruthie. My tassle isn't hanging down like it was in my mind, but I just used items I already had and that was the size of my embroidery floss.
On another note, Kayla and Blake broke up. She gave back the ring and is now putting things on her facebook that are anti Mormon. I guess she hasn't been treating him very nice and the other night while he was taking her home, she was screaming at him. My kids are not used to being yelled at let alone screamed at and he just said he will not be treated that way. I was worried that she would not let him see Grey, but she let him take him last night for a couple hours. I am hoping we can see him at least once a week. I am sure we will have to get a lawyer to help with custody rules. I told Blake not to be mean in text even if she is, but just ignore it. He is not the best at that, but I hope he can just take the high road. Not going to be an easy path to navigate.
Comments