27th Anniversary Week Starts!
![]() |
![]() |
| Rick was smart and picked seats under this second story balcony. It started pouring and did so off and on and we stayed dry! |
![]() |
| Cute little town of Gruene (pronounced Green) Such good food. |
I love, love the Avett Brothers and a while ago I saw that they were coming to New Braunfels which is only a couple hours away. They were also coming close to our anniversary so I snagged some tickets. I have only been to six concerts, but I could go and listen to these guys every month. They are so fun to watch in person. The brothers (one on each end) play several instruments: harmonica, fiddle, drums, piano, several different guitars. They didn't do a bunch of talking but just played their music and they do not swear! Sometimes you go see bands live and they think they need to entertain in between songs and somehow swearing is cool. We ate at a new restaurant the Gruene Door and the food was so good. We didn't get home until 1:30 am which I am not used and slept in until 7:30! Today we get ready for our South Carolina trip and our early flight in the morning! 27 years married to Ricker and still the best decision I have made!









Comments