Internship Interview Stress

So Friday at 11:30 I will meet with the CEO of the Georgetown Hospital and then the Director of Human Resources.  To say I am nervous is completely an understatement.  It is just for an unpaid internship so I am surprised I am meeting with the CEO.  That seems excessive.  James and Morgan are giving me pointers.  I have not interviewed in 25 years!  I really need this to get approved so then I can just knock out my last few classes and finally graduate.  If I time it right then I can go see Morgan next May for my graduation celebration for me and her/anniversary trip!  I will make that my goal!

Comments

bethouhumble said…
Oh my goodness! I would be in the same state if this was me! Yikes! I don't remember the last time I interviewed. Glad you have some incredible help giving you pointers! I'm sure you will do great though!

Popular Posts