RIP Jack Daniels
![]() |
| This was he first day that Jack joined our family. April 2010 (2-3 years old) |
| He loves to be with his people and loved Morgan! |
| Pure contented |
| He was a solo dog for 3 years before we added Gracie. He tolerated her! |
| We always tried to put him in a sweater and it never worked out too wel! |
His last night, he slept by my bed and I had to wear earplugs because of his loud, labored breathing but I didn't have the heart to make him go out. I woke up and left for the temple at 7;30 and just gave him a rub and told him goodbye. Rick had the hard job of taking him in I guess the smell in his truck and then at the vets office was pretty bad because of his sores. He usually shakes and hides behind me when we go to the vet, but Rick said he just was very calm. They gave him a sedative and left him with Rick for ten minutes while it took affect and he just petted him. He was very sleepy when they came and gave him the final shot. We will get his ashes next week and we plan on sprinkling them in our new flowerbeds by the pool or we might get a tree and plant it in his honor and always have a Jack tree.





Comments