Caden enjoying Chuy's!

Someone has been extra needy.  She has slept with us the last couple nights and she is following me around a lot.  She has never been an only dog and so I think she is a bit sad.




Caden, Rick and I went to Chuy's, his favorite restaurant and we are taking him once a week until he leaves. He always gets the same thing, a steak burrito which is super hot!  He will advance to Elder tomorrow and then we go to the temple Saturday.  I cannot believe the time!  I am so excited for him though.  They are filling the pool and it looks a bit green right now because they don't have the chemicals in it, but it should be a dark blue eventually.  I wanted them to be done before we headed out of town but the grass will not be done until the 3rd.  I don't like workers here when we are gone because several times they have left the back fence open and I am lucky Gracie didn't get out.  We will have the sides finished with the fence but she can still squeeze through the slats.  Rick has to hurry and do the fence but he has three days off next week so that should be enough time because we cannot leave with that unfenced!

Comments

Popular Posts