Cutting and cutting and cutting




So since we are leaving this weekend and won't be at church Sunday, I am getting all the mother's day gifts ready to leave with the young men's president to have the boys hand out.  I had requests for chocolate and someone specifically mentioned Symphony bars.  I got both the toffee kind and the plain milk chocolate.  I sliced my finger on my cutter so I stopped assembly for a bit while the bleeding stops.  No one wants a chocolate bar with blood stains on it!  Also filling in for seminary again tomorrow and it is a free day she called it?  Review day, game day etc.  So I cut up game pieces for us to have options.  I have stuff for Taboo with D & C related items, Doctrinal Mastery Bingo, but Caden said they haven't worked on those so I think that will be hard and they would have to look up every scripture sooo that may not work, also Apples to Apples with words and people from church history.  Rick is off so I am sending him off early to go pick up breakfast tacos for the kids for a treat. 

The young women are coming over here Wednesday for an Indexing night.  Our stake issued an indexing challenge for May or maybe it is church wide not sure.  A lot of our new girls had not heard of indexing or ever done it so hopefully if we get their accounts set up they will have a fun activity to do on Sundays.  I am thinking of breaking out my fondue fountain I bought several years ago and never gotten out of the box.  They always look so pretty and fun but I wonder how messy it is to clean after you use it.  Anyway I think the girls will love walking in and seeing chocolate flowing!  I mean we are girls after all!

Comments

Popular Posts