Caden Big Changes Coming



Mission Items!  Crazy how many things they need!  We still need a few more things and two large suitcases!

His mission plaque came, seems official now!
Caden does not want to actually go to graduation.  His class is huge so he doesn't want to go to a 3 -4 hour ceremony.  I think he has been influenced by Tanner, Barret, and Blake all who graduated early and so did not participate in a ceremony.  I got him his cap and gown a while ago and so I made him put it on and at least take some pics!  We have his temple date set for June 1 and he meets with the stake president tomorrow for his recommend for the temple and also to be advanced to Elder.  I think he is getting excited. We do not have his visa yet but that part is being handled by Salt Lake so we just hope that they get it in time.  If not he may have to go to the Provo MTC and head to Dominican after that. 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
I'm glad you got a cap and gown picture at least. These crazy boys. I guess if it doesn't mean anything to them then it shouldn't matter to us but it seems like such a milestone!

Popular Posts