Sunday
Caden was made an Elder today and Rick gave him a beautiful blessing. The men in the circle were Devon Gneiting, Rex Orton, Emory Martin, Trevor Winegar, President Allowitz and Rick. Saturday, the temple! I am so excited for that day. It is such a blessing to be in the temple with your children and to witness them take another step on the covenant path. Blake was asking me when he could be made an Elder and we talked a bit about that. I am glad that he is coming to church and he is wanting to progress. He has not made the way easy for himself , but that he keeps trying it encouraging. Ginger and I saw this dress in South Carolina and we loved it, it was half off so when I got home I ordered it. Carrie (above) saw it when she was in New York and she bought it and today we waltz in wearing it. So of course a picture was taken. My wanky eye is very evident!
I taught a lesson in Young Women on comparisons so I will not compare Carrie and I too see who wore it better! (like the magazines do)




Comments