Thanksgiving 2015
My little family was scattered this year. Rick had to work so the boys and I had Thanksgiving at our Bishop's house with three other families. It was fun and after we ate we played games. I missed Ricker but I was glad it wasn't just us three at home! Lexi and Morgan didn't have Thanksgiving on Thursday but they had it with the Merrill Family at Dean and Alisa's home on Friday. They had a great time. They then will get a 2nd Thanksgiving with the Daniels' side on Sunday. I am so grateful for family close to them so they are well loved and taken care of. We have so much to be grateful for. I am truly blessed and of course owe everything in my life to my Savior, Jesus Christ. I have felt his enabling, strengthening power in my life a lot lately and know that it makes all the difference!




Comments