Lexi Room Makeover



Lexi's room was pretty basic since we moved to this house.  She inherited our queen bedroom set and it was really large for her small room.  We decided to paint the walls grey and to change the carpet with the rest of the upstairs.  We have a family in our ward that really needed a bed so we gave them this set.  I then transformed this room into the following
I used some of Lexi's art work for this wall, also the picture the girls brought me back from London, and some quotes.  I painted the little table--it was bright blue before.  I had Rick make me some linen pillow cases so he made me the dark brown and the tan ones.  I found the white bedding and the bedskirt.  I moved my window pane to her room and want to find a shelf to go under it and add some decor.  I had Rick modify my shower curtain curved rod so that the curtain could come out a bit and frame her bed.  I still need some odds and ends but all in all it came out like I envisioned. 

Comments

Be Thou Humble said…
How fun! I think you have about done every room in your house! I love that you were able to incorporate Lexi ' s art so she was part of hercroom. I also love how Rick is an integral part of every room's redesign! You two are a good team!
Bozie said…
Do you want to come to my house? It's beautiful! You and Ellie are so creative and that Ricker is indispensable!! :)

Popular Posts