Lexi hosted her annual friendsgiving this year and they are missing Katherine who is on a mission, but they had great time. She found all her decorations at the dollar store and made cornbread into muffins. Our cornbread recipe is more like cake and I guess the girls loved them. Then later that night Mary got engaged. She was expecting it any day so she made sure her nails and hands looked beautiful and carried around nail polish in case she needed to touch them up. Lexi sent me this pic of her hand and said "I looked at my own hand and was glad I didn't get engaged last night.:). I love that girl and I bet her hand will look much like that because those sort of things do not cross her mind!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
Birthday Celebration 55!
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps



Comments