Lexi made these charactgers for our family a while ago.  I need her to make an updated Blake and Caden and one of Grandma and Grandpa Daniels. I want them to go down the upstairs hallway.  She sent me a pic of one she did of Blake as Bond.  I love his eyebrows.  The boy has some serious eyebrows!  I think she can make them when she is home for Christmas and then I can hang them up.  She did some for Paul and Ginger's family and she has them hung up as you go up her stairs.  They are so cute. 

Comments

Bozie said…
These are the best! Those big, bushy eyebrows run in the family. I remember meeting Uncle Paul for the first time and noticing his thick eyebrows. Ethan and Brad both have bushy eyebrows too. I actually like them like that. Man, I wish i could draw like Lexi. If I remember right, Brittany has quite the talent for drawing people too. Cute kiddos!
Be Thou Humble said…
So fun! What a great way to capture people! Brittany does darling caricatures too! I wonder where I could hang eight of us?! Tanner is also developing an artistic ability so maybe we girls have it in us somewhere! :)

Popular Posts