Happy Halloween 2015

Ellie and I had the same idea this year!  I told Rick he needed to come up with something to be Bert and when I left at 3:00 to set up the Miamaids face painting booth. he really didn't have anything.  He showed up at 4:00 with his chili and this ensemble.  He cut a shirt into a vest, used a red tie, took a broom handle and drilled some holes and pulled some broom straw through and sprayed it black.  He is always game to go along with my ideas.  He even did a little chim chim cheree dance that was caught on video and posted!   Blake and his friends ran the neighborhood, ate pizza and got a bit of candy.  He didn't make it home until 10:30.  Caden opted to go to the ward trunk or treat for a bit and then he stayed in and watched movies.  Blake tried to get him to go with them, but he declined.   This was the third year that Blake and his friends have gotten together here and hang out.  Blake said it is their tradition.  I am glad they had fun! 

Comments

Bozie said…
That Ricker is so resourceful! And I love your costumes! I would have loved to see his dance:) Sounds like your boys have grown up too. Dennis tried to talk Jake in to going one more year but he didn't want to. He passed out candy with me for a while and then off to his friends. Brad went with his friends until 11.

Popular Posts