Bell's Palsy
Caden had a tennis tournament on Saturday and we had incredible wind. I did not prepare properly and bring a hat so while I was checking him in and getting him situated, the wind was tearing me up. I was so worried that I would get the palsy again. That is always my fear with strong wind. I finally found a building to stand behind where I could kind of see him and the wind was blocked. My hair was so tangled that it was so painful to comb through it but I woke up just fine! Then I came home and tried making the temple necklaces that the Miamaids are going to make for our upcoming activity. They turned out cute and very easy. The girls can choose what image they like and either square or round. We plan on talking about the temple and sharing experiences and then working on two personal progress projects.



Comments
I LOVE these necklaces!! What a neat piece of jewelry for the young women :)