Weekend







We had the girls' pictures taken and we hung them up.  I loved the simplicity of it and the girls were able to take it home with them.  Our them was be the light.
Saturday Rick and I went to the stake baptisms since we had Kenzie Pritchard getting baptized.  People were shocked to see him there.  Then on Sunday he went to church and everyone was beyond amazed to see him sitting on the stand.  From the front it looks like nothing happened.  So many hugs and tears for him.  People just felt that they witnessed a miracle and that their prayers and fasting for him were answered.  We have had several deliveries of food and treats.  The primary kids made him cards.  We had baby Grey Friday night and Sunday.  He is such a nugget.  He wants me to always stay in his sight or he crawls after me and puts his arms up to be held.  Best feeling ever!  He does like Blake too but I think I am his favorite.  Sunday after church, Rick came home and took a nap and then I went at 2 to help set up for YW in Excellence.  We chose Sunday because our girls are so busy and that was the best day to do it.  Blake dropped Rick off at 3 and he was able to give the closing remarks.  Today I went to work and Blake and Rick took Gracie to the vet and then Rick took a nap.  Our neighbor stopped by and visited with Rick and brought some yummy pumpkin bread.  Rick is doing a lot better today and has not have the headaches and has not had to take much pain medicine.  I am thinking I won't have this job too long.  I am hired through a temp agency they use and they have already interviewed a couple people for the job. I am relieved that I may only be doing it for a couple weeks.  I had prayed that if I was meant to work at this time that I would know and it would be opened up for me.  I am hoping this is my answer!  They know that I wasn't planning on working and needed to finish my degree.  Anyway I am hoping I can go back to my life!

Comments

CarolAnne said…
It is amazing to read about Rick attending church meetings and speaking. Miracles happen, and what joy that is.
It sounds like you have a wonderful, supportive ward family. So many blessings! ❤️
bethouhumble said…
Such tender mercies and I really hope you can go back to your regular life too!!!

Popular Posts