Scaled back Christmas Decor






Grey baby came and hung out with me Friday.  His grandma dropped him off at 11 and Kayla picked him up at 6 after she was done work.  I am sure his other grandma liked having some free time, since I think she has him quite a bit while Kayla goes to school and work.  We had a good time! His hair has so may cowlicks and swirls it is out of control at all times!










I still need to pull out my gingerbread for my stockings but other than that I am done.  I just kept everything basic and didn't put any decorations on the tree but just left it with the lights.  It only took a few minutes to put the items out and I actually like it.  I am not having Rick do the outside lights because I do not want him on the ladder that high this year.  I am sure Grey will be messing with my nativity on the coffee table so that will have to be moved when he comes over.  I decorated a little earlier this year but I didn't dread it since I knew I was going to go a bit basic. 

Comments

bethouhumble said…
You make basic look beautiful!

Popular Posts