So Thoughtful
![]() |
I really do not like seeing these pamphlets that we are getting, but Rick got called today and they got him right in. This is the neuro radiologist and Rick really liked him. He was super impressed that Rick got into Dr. Kemper so quickly. Kemper saw him two days after the MRI and would have done the surgery earlier but Rick wanted to work his shifts. He said Dr. Kemper is the best.
Came home and Rick was craving a hamburger and so while I took him, the Allowitz family came and brought Rick a blanket that Chris made like she made the boys for their graduation. I had taken Blake's to the hospital and sent them a picture and Rick really liked it. It is a perfect size. I love the colors she chose for him. They also brought me a spa treatment gift card. I tell you I just may need it. I have had to do so much this week to get ready to start full-time. I thought it was going to be part-time but they want me to do full time. I am willing to try and see how it goes. Rick is thinking he will be able to keep working and just cut down a bit and do less shifts. The radiologist said his first three weeks he will be good and then the last three weeks he will start to feel drained. He will go everyday for six weeks for radiation and the chemo will be a pill at home. They are just waiting for the genetics to come back and then they know how large an area to treat. We are sure praying we get the co-deletion.
Our ward family continues to lift us up in prayer and support. We have been given treats, services to order food, cards, and countless texts of love and support .I really could not imagine going through the last couple years any where else. Also our Schoenrocks are our rocks as usual. They are there for us anytime-anywhere.





Comments