Max Joins the Family (Gracie is not sure she is happy about this latest development)










So I got an early Christmas present.  Max is a mini goldendoodle.  He dad was a red goldendoodle and his mom was white goldendoodle.  He should be around 17 pounds which is a little bigger than Gracie.  Right now he is tiny.  He loves to be held and he will follow you around and when you stop he puts his front paws up like pick me up!  Blake likes him.  He is pretty active and Gracie is a little rough with him.  He will body check him and is just not sure what to make of it.  Jack did the same thing when we brought Gracie home as a puppy so they eventually do get used to each other.  I am hoping he will go in his kennel tonight and sleep without crying too much.  He had two other puppies in the litter and he and the other puppy were both given to new homes tonight so this will be a rough night I bet.  He is not a fan of the grass so I think they were puppy pad training him but he is learning to go out.  He is so tiny that he sinks into it and has a hard time walking but that should get better.  I know I am crazy and a new puppy is a lot of work, but I am not going on any trips for the next few months so I should be around to work on it!  Fingers crossed.  Also he does not photo as cute as he is in person!

Comments

bethouhumble said…
You must be crazy!!! I can't believe you are taking on a puppy with all you've been doing. You are braver than I am. I stink at puppy training but you seem to be doing good with it. Hopefully he and Gracie will become good friends. Cute little guy.

Popular Posts