Rick Update and Cute Grey


Went with Rick to his oncology appointment and check up. He was amazed at how good Rick has done.  He also cleared him for driving since his vision is improving and he has not had any seizures before or since.  They talked about formulating his chemo to his weight and height.  He will take the chemo pill the night before the radiation each time.  So he may lose his hair at the radiation spot but not all over.  It does make you sick but they give him medicine to help with that.  They are still waiting for the gene testing to come back before they start but that should be the end of this week or first of next week.

I worked on new hires and orientation this week.  Meet with two RN's starting in February in our residency program and then two pharmacy students.  It is a pretty fun job, but I just do not want it full time or at all.  It looks like Rick will be able to continue to work so when they find someone and train them, I will be done.  I am hoping that happens soon!

Comments

bethouhumble said…
Looks like Grey is moving into playing with toys stage! So fun!

Popular Posts