For A Season
I really liked the reading for Come Follow Me this week and when I read 1 Peter 1, Peter is talking about trials and I really like in vs 6 "Wherein ye greatly rejoice, through now for a season, if need be ye are in heaviness. I thought about trials and the opportunity for growth they afford us. When I think of seasons I think about how winters can be harsh and not a lot of growth is seen, but spring always comes and the winter allows the spring to come.
I just really loved thinking about watching a shoot emerge from the ground after it has been barren for a season and the beauty that that struggle brings into our world. I know that I have been witness to that growth in others around me.
I cannot believe that another year is wrapping up, I am excited to study the Book of Mormon this year and I really want to learn and grow and be prepared better to withstand the winters that will come into my life, and if I am prepared I will keep the faith and emerge stronger in the spring.
I just really loved thinking about watching a shoot emerge from the ground after it has been barren for a season and the beauty that that struggle brings into our world. I know that I have been witness to that growth in others around me.
I cannot believe that another year is wrapping up, I am excited to study the Book of Mormon this year and I really want to learn and grow and be prepared better to withstand the winters that will come into my life, and if I am prepared I will keep the faith and emerge stronger in the spring.


Comments