 |
| Mike's baby is giving the hang ten sign, So fitting for Mike. Rick said the baby will come out riding a snowboard! |
Rook, Authors, Masterpiece, Spot it, watching family videos of the kids when they were little have been some of the fun we have been having. Yesterday we met up with Chrissy in San Antonio to go to Six Flags. It was in the 70s and perfect weather. Apparently, everyone else had the same idea. Lizzy said she had never seen it so busy. This meant that you waited an hour to get on a ride, so they only go to get on four rides, but they had fun. I just do not get the attraction of being hurled around and scared to death but my kids love it. I held everyone's stuff! Didn't see Chrissy much, she was on mom duty with Blake in the little kid area. After we went to Newks which is one of our favorite places to go after we go to the temple. Then took them to Buccees which is a Texas must see. It is a huge gas station. They are known for their insanely clean bathrooms and Beaver nuggets. The mascot is a Beaver. Today I think Lexi and Levi are planning on hitting the outlet malls that are by my house and a trip to Torcy's Tacos. Levi loved those last time he visited and they are a must! We have about two weeks until our grandbaby will be born. I think they have decided to name him Grey, but with those two who knows. They have not been able to come to an agreement even though I have given some great suggestions!! Blake likes Oliver and Maxwell and she likes Cameron and Wesley. Blake hates both of her likes and she is just ok with his. Anyway, we are getting excited to meet the little guy.


Comments