Christmas 2018



Grandma Daniels and Lexi have a yearly tradition of going to the BYU bookstore to buy gifts for our family.  Lexi has enjoyed this special time with Grandma.
Fritz spent the holidays with us while his family went to Florida

Morning omelets
Christmas Pj's
Christmas Pj's

Watching TV together

Morgan and I went to see Mary Poppins. 


Caden gave us such thoughtful gifts,  He actually had Ellie send him a pic of me and he had them sent to Walgreens where he also bought the frames.  He was so cute and said, I even knew the lingo.  I went in and asked for my prints in 5 x7.  He was so cute and I loved how thoughtful he was.  He wrapped them and had them hidden under the tree for a surprise.  Such a cute kid!




Comments

bethouhumble said…
I'm so glad Caden's surprise turned out. I loved that little picture of you. I was hoping you wouldn't remember it since it's part of a bigger picture.

Popular Posts