Best Surprise Ever

Took what I thought was my entire family Christmas home for the holidays but Lexi and Levi shocked me!

Apparently, we were not quite ready!
Lexi and Levi brought a fun game for us for Christmas!



Fritz ate too many treats and prime rib.  He is having to digest. 






So after having our dinner, Blake and Rick said they were going to go shooting which is not out of the ordinary for a Christmas happening.  I went in my room and was watching a Christmas movie and Morgan was reading one of her Christmas books.  Rick and Blake walked back in and shortly after Lexi waltzes in.  I jumped up and screamed and laughed and hugged her forever.  I was shocked.  So the shooting was a ruse for them to go to the airport and pick them up.  Everyone knew but me.  Best surprise ever.  They will be here until the 31st!  

Comments

bethouhumble said…
What a happy surprise! So wonderful to have your whole family together!

Popular Posts