FINISHED!
I took my final yesterday and found out today that I ended up getting a 94 in the class so that is an A no even an A-. I am so excited. This was a tough class for me and I know several struggled and did not end up with a very good grade and some have to retake the class. It is such a relief to be done but I actually really enjoyed the class and learning about our amazing bodies. Also I finish the Book of Mormon for the 2nd time this year tomorrow. Now I am going to start over but go a lot slower and really delve into the chapters along with our new Come Follow Me study. Get Morgan in a couple days and baking and Hallmark channel will commence full steam. We will miss Lexi and Levi this year, but we are planning a ski trip in February so hopefully we can see them then. They are busy worker bees now so do not have the freedom of leaving whenever they would like. SAD!



Comments