One Day Down SUCCESS


The boys had quite a bit of homework and then had basketball practice so I was a little worried that my craft would not happen. They came home all excited to get started. It was so funny watching them work with a needle and thread. They had a blast designing their felt hearts and learning to blanket stitch around. Well Caden, Blake just stitched around his. As they worked on their hearts, I read the Miracle of Jonathon Tommey. They boys loved it and we had a great time together. They both said, this year is going to be so much fun! I wish I had thought to get a picture of them working on them!

Comments

Bozie said…
love, love, love it! these remind me of the little "snoopy" ornaments mom and dad made for us with out initial on them and i think we had birds etc too. i really need to plan some fun activites to do with my kids!
Daniels Six said…
I remember those. They were so cute! Do they still have them because those two never get rid of anything!!
Bozie said…
mom was saying just today that they only had one left and it was yours and they are going to give it to you when you come:) it seems i took mine a few years ago but i can't find it any where. sad!
your post did inspire me to get some little felt decorations cut out for the kids to sew and stuff tonight-they are so excited they can hardly stand it!!

Popular Posts