

Blake finally got his hands on the gingerbread house. He has been begging to make it since I bought it several weeks ago. Our houses never look like the picture on the box. We always have a hard time making the walls say up, roof on etc. The kids resorted to using a glue gun this year in an effort to salvage their creation. All the scripture stories about having a good foundation apply. A foundation of icing will not hold! They still had fun and managed to make quite a mess. My glue gun which started a blue color was white by the time they were done. Also the boys sang in a little Primary choir made up of 12 kids. Blake told me they were "hand picked". They had to go to a few extra practices so they were glad it was over yesterday. I managed to get Blake in a white shirt and tie. The girls really made over him so I hope he will want to continue the look. I told him when he turns twelve he will have to wear that every Sunday so he might as well get used to it now. He thinks going cold turkey at 12 is his best option.
Comments